Nimera Develpment Update: April
This dev report provides a closer look at what updates and bug fixes the Nimera team was working on this April.
- Released a new Nimera Blockchain website. On this website, we introduced the innovative Proof-of-Time concept that will form the backbone of Nimera Blockchain.
- Released the developer’s Documentation page. On this page, developers can view the basic technical info about Nimera Blockchain.
- Released the Nimera Blockchain Governance page. There you can ask any technical or general questions, add suggestions for the dev team and participate in the upcoming AMA with the Nimera founder Andrew Zimine.
- Released the Nimera Blockchain Medium page. On this page, we will post all the news and articles regarding our upcoming network.
- Redesigned the “Edit orders” widget.
- Added the “Save” button to the TradingView charts.
- Phone number is no longer required to pass the Tier 2 KYC.
- Fixed the bug with the ticker name being in the wallet entering line when depositing a currency.
- Fixed the bug with displaying an incorrect “Estimated” value when using the “Max” button.
- Added option to select a message. Using an appearing menu you can reply, forward, copy, delete the selected message. You can also view the additional info about the message and save it to “My Notes”.
- Added “My Notes” chat, which is essentially your private chat with yourself. There you can save notes, messages, and other info that needs additional layers of protection.
- Added “Share contact” feature. You can now share your contacts with your friends in chats.
- Fixed the bug which occurred when withdrawing all the funds from the wallet.
- Fixed the bug with the “Add wallet” button displaying incorrectly in the Russian language.
- Fixed the bug with QR-code colored coin transactions working incorrectly if sent through the wallet interface.
- Removed the beginning chat interaction buttons for “KYC Bot” and “Financial Bot”.
- Fixed the bug with the missing message window in the “Support” chat.
- Fixed the bug with the transfer address not being confirmed if entered manually.
- Fixed a bug with the original transfer address being sent instead of a deep link when requesting the currency through the EON-ID tab.
- Fixed the bug with the QR-code to receive funds not being detected.
- Fixed the bug with the DOT wallet address not displaying.
- Fixed the bug with the personal data not updating in real-time.
- Fixed the bug with the developer tool icon appearing on the starting screen.
- Fixed the bug with the wrong currency appearing when the deposit screen is requested through the wallet tab.
- Fixed the bug with the displayed number of deposits being incorrect.
- Fixed the bug with the profile picture not saving after an upload.
- Fixed the bug with an error appearing after multiple clicks on the empty interface.
- Fixed the bug with the sound not working in the iOS to Android calls.
- Fixed the bug with several UI elements not translating without an app reboot.
- Fixed the bug with the function bar displaying incorrectly in the “Wallets” tab which occurred in the first session on the freshly registered account.
- Fixed the bug with the registration flow working incorrectly after a few failed tries to restore the account from backup.
- Fixed the bug with the transaction list scroll working incorrectly on iPhone X.
- Fixed the bug with the “Receive” and “Exchange transactions” buttons transferring to the “Exchange” screen instead of the corresponding screens.